Why our Technology, here is what we do
- Total Herd - Calf, Beef & Dairy: AgVis is engineered
and priced to scale at farm level.
- Traceability - Location & Health are vital statistics:
being able to provide a total health history record for each animal benefits
both farm to fork, and farm to farm, eco-systems. When animal buyers or final consumers buy with
increased confidence, quality linked farm produce pricing increases also.
- Optimisation - The AgVis Live alert system for each
individual animal will allow quicker response when a change of animal condition
occurs. This does not in any way
diminish animal husbandry, rather it enhances it and maximises efficient use of
labour on the farm. Farm sizes are
increasing, food demand is increasing, and efficient LEAN farming practices are
required to ensure farms can scale to meet these demands.
- Young Livestock - Final livestock performance is directly
linked to the early months of calf welfare: proper weight gain and minimising
illness like pneumonia is key to meeting these goals. AgVis helps monitor the health and growth
cycle of young livestock.
- Reproduction - AgVis monitors Fertility in a unique way, also aiding in the future herd selection by grading the fertility of young female livestock to better guide the farm selection process of future herd candidates.
- Increasing demand and consumer safety are key areas of focus in relation to farming livestock, AgVis will assist in farm optimisation & proof of rearing.
- Anti-Microbial Resistance (AMR) and Compliance - AgVis uses primary clinical detection methods to warn of welfare changes to the livestock, allowing early isolation, intervention and medication - best practice methods to minimise the risk of illness spread; and early detection minimises performance losses, antibiotics use and returns livestock to full productivity early.